Type P630R High Flow Gas Pressure Regulator
The BelGAS Type P630R high flow gas pressure regulator is a spring-loaded, adjustable relief valve, designed for relief pressure settings from 3 to 250 PSIG (0.21 to 17.3 BAR). The unit’s heavy-duty construction incorporates the use of stainless steel internal components, along with a powder-coated epoxy exterior finish, making it ideally suited for the oil and gas industries. All units meet NACE MR0175 material requirements for corrosive (sour gas) environments.
To view the Operational Schematic for the P630R, Click Here.
- Stainless steel internals as standard
- Units comply with NACE MR0175 material requirements for corrosive (sour gas) environments
- Suitable for pressure settings up to 250 PSIG
- Available in 1” and 2” end connections
- O-ring seat for bubble tight shut off
- 1/2″ diameter orifice
- Durable powder coated exterior
- First Cut or Second Stage Regulator
- Farm Taps
- Transmission to Distribution Bridge
- High Pressure Process
- Fuel Gas