Type P630 High Pressure, High Flow Gas Pressure Regulators (NACE)
The BelGAS Type P630 is a spring loaded, direct-operated, high pressure, high flow gas pressure regulator.A heavy-duty construction incorporating stainless steel internal components and a powder-coated epoxy exterior finish makes it ideally suited for use within demanding oil and gas environments. All Marsh Bellofram BelGAS Type P630 steel regulators meet NACE MR0175 material requirements for corrosive (sour gas) environments.
To view the Operational Schematic for the P630, Click Here.
- Stainless steel internals as standard
- Units comply with NACE MR0175 material requirements for corrosive (sour gas) environments
- Suitable for pressure settings up to 250 PSIG
- Available in 1” and 2” end connections
- O-ring seat for bubble tight shut off
- 1/2″ diameter orifice
- Durable powder coated exterior
- First Cut or Second Stage Regulator
- Farm Taps
- Transmission to Distribution Bridge
- High Pressure Process
- Fuel Gas