Type F627 High Flow Gas Pressure Regulator
The BelGAS Type F627 high flow gas pressure regulator is pilot-operated for use within oil and gas pressure-factor measurement (fixed-factor billing) applications. The regulator includes a factory-installed pilot and has external registration that requires a downstream control line. These regulators offer installation versatility, and are available in a range of set pressure ranges and high flow capacities. Functionality is controlled by the type of pilot installed on the system.
To view the Operational Schematic for the F627, Click Here.
- Pilot operated
- Accurate for pressure-factor measurement applications
- Wide range of flow capabilities
- Tight shutoff capability
- Durable powder coated exterior
- Installation versatility
- Choice of iron, steel, LCC, and aluminum body, bonnet and diaphragm casings
- Gas and liquid service
- Oil and gas separators
- Distribution relief device for gas distribution systems