Belgas P1098 Pressure Reducing Regulator
The BelGAS P1098 pressure regulator is an accurate and economical pressure control device for large volume gas use in pressures from inches of water column up to 200
PSIG. The Belgas P1098 incorporates a two-path pilot system and a large area actuator diaphragm allowing for fast and accurate response to changing flow conditions. The
pilot acts as an amplifier to the main regulator valve for precision control. Bubble tight shutoff is also achieved with a sharp-edged orifice and soft seat material.
Belgas P1098 Features:
• Multiple Pilot choices for low to extra high pressure
• Up to 400 psi main valve inlet, up to 600 psi pilot inlet
• Loading pressure bleeds downstream– no atmospheric relief
• City / District gate operation
• Commercial buildings
• Boilers, furnace, oven
• Plant air systems and liquids
• Pilot operated providing quick response and high
accuracy requires less droop than a direct operated
regulator to obtain the same pressure difference.
• Pilots assemblies can be exchanged in the field from
high to low pressure.
• Seat design is an elastomer seat disk against a
sharp edge orifice.
• Inlet pressures provide the pilot which in turn controls
the actuator operating on a pressure differential.