Type T2000 Electropneumatic Pressure Controller
The Type T2000 is a highly robust electropneumatic pressure controller with typical full-scale accuracy of 0.1%, designed to provide precise electronic pressure control of humid (non-condensing) and oil-laden process gases within harsh industrial environments.
Typical applications include valve positioning, louver control, process control and web tensioning. Units are offered with a number of industry approvals (S Model), including NEMA 4X, CE, and FM and ATEX (intrinsic safety). Explosion-proof and dust-ignition proof versions (E Model) are also available.
With a unique design that incorporates a patented, hermetically sealed piezoceramic Dimorph and isolated electronics, the Type 2000 pressure transducer regulates an incoming supply pressure down to a precise output that is directly proportional to an electrical control signal, with available pressure ranges to 120 PSIG. In addition, the Marsh Bellofram Type 2000 features a top-mount cover, which provides access to field-configurable inputs and outputs, direct/reverse acting/ranging, which allows the transducer to regulate to maximum output at minimum input; and split/full ranging capabilities. Units also feature IP66 environmental sealing for added durability. The uniquely rugged construction of the Marsh Bellofram Type 2000 facilitates exceptional performance and longevity, making it ideal for use within corrosive environments, while exhibiting high immunity to both EMI/RFI and insensitivity to extreme temperature and supply pressure fluctuations, as well as insensitivity to extreme vibration and orientation. This design also eliminates many of the performance issues seen in other industry piezoceramic pressure transducers, such as electronic range of authority, arcing, silver electrode migration, electrode micro cracking, de-poling, and low voltage‑to‑work density.
- Patented, hermetically sealed piezoceramic Dimorph and isolated electronics
- Available pressures to 120 PSIG (zero based)
- High immunity to both EMI/RFI
- Insensitivity to extreme temperature and supply pressure fluctuations
- Insensitivity to extreme vibration and orientation
- NEMA 4X, CE, and FM and ATEX (intrinsic safety) approved versions (S Model)
- Explosion-proof and dust-ignition proof versions (E Model)
- Pressure control of humid (non-condensing) and oil-laden process gases within harsh industrial environments
- Valve positioning
- Louver control
- Process control
- Web tensioning